Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Because it sucks, looking at a blank forum.  (Read 11076 times)
Dasha the Blade
Made of Cheese
Global Moderator
Supervillain

Evil Alliance Rating +8/-0

FireFox + AdBlock = The Key To Enlightenment

View Profile WWW
« on: May 15, 2009, 12:47:21 AM »

I mean, we're all evil here, but how's a lurker supposed to get an idea of how evil without making an account and then freaking out and never posting?

So, behold. Here is a post for all the non-registered people to look at. And here is a helpful guide.

P.S. If you spam this forum, you will be destroyed. So this is also a spambot trap, because we all know how much spammer-bots love to latch onto other people's posts and crap all over them.

P.S. part dos - I'm surprised nobody started a spam trap yet. Agentdude, you might be almighty, but I guess even the embodiment of darkness takes a nap.

The Dark Agent
The Architect of Doom
Imperial Executioner
Supervillain

Evil Alliance Rating +7/-0

This is The Agent's personal text...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 02:13:55 AM »

This is The Agent speaking...

Hmmm...how strange.  We post in the guest/spam forum and are "warned" from the outside world. Undecided

Well, whatever I'll check into what "steve" says (that is in fact is "steve" himself isn't spam) and clean out any suspicous looking "0-posters" accounts.

Dasha the Blade
Made of Cheese
Global Moderator
Supervillain

Evil Alliance Rating +8/-0

FireFox + AdBlock = The Key To Enlightenment

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2009, 03:34:53 PM »

Well, the SMF forum is legit (considering it's the site from whence the forum software used here came), and the link is legit.

Though, from reading the thread there at the SMF forum, it's entirely possible that DeSpayr himself may have to fiddle with some files. And that shit is mightily annoying to have to do.  Tongue

The Dark Agent
The Architect of Doom
Imperial Executioner
Supervillain

Evil Alliance Rating +7/-0

This is The Agent's personal text...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2009, 02:42:58 AM »

This is The Agent speaking...

Well, from what I can tell nothing seems to be out of order and I've gotten rid of the "krisbarteo" account/IP/etc. and enacted a full ban on it.  So for the time being we should be ok.

Pages: [1]
Print

Jump to: